Dreaming of better, younger skin? Rejuvenation and resurfacing treatments can give you smoother, clearer, more youthful looking skin. Who doesn’t want that?
Skin rejuvenation encompasses a range of procedures including laser, light and other energy-based treatments as well as chemical peels, dermal rollers and cream advice. Rejuvenation treatments are effective in improving the appearance of:
- Pigmentation - freckles, sun spots, melasma and other darkened patches, resulting mainly from sun exposure
- Scars - the lumps, pitting discolouration and uneven texture resulting from acne or injury
- Blood vessels - the tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness resulting from vascular lesions
- Skin tone – the loss of firmness and cellulite resulting from weakened elastin and collagen that supports your skin’s structure.
Who is this treatment for?
Though not a surgical treatment, skin rejuvenation is still a medical procedure. That means we need to know that you:
- Are physically healthy
- Are a non-smoker
- Have realistic goals for the improvement in your appearance.
Schedule a consultation so you can talk with us about whether this treatment – the options and the risks - is for you.